Thread: Hello there...

Default Hello there...

Hi, all! I hope that this isn't as disappointing a first impression as I think it's going to be. So, I'm pretty outgoing, but I can be known to break down alot if it means something to me. I also love to sing, it's been a passion of mine for a while. I'm a bass in my choir, and am always looking to improve on myself.

And the reason I'm here is to sort of broaden my horizons. Being on a forum based solely on diapers pissed me off after a while, and I wanted to see if I could find an intelligent forum, so to speak. After browsing for a little while, I think that I've found my place, so thanks for that.

I hope we get along, then!

Welcome to the site. I used to sing bass as well, although I was really more of a baritone. We just didn't have enough bass singers to fill out the ranks. It's a pity how we don't get so many of the interesting parts as the sopranos and tenors. I hope you'll find ADISC to your liking. It's certainly not just diapers and while we can't always pull it off, we do strive for intelligence. Hope to see more of your posts in the future

Yes - adisc is not all about diapers, and here's some proof.

Diaper Forums:
    Diaper Talk
    Adult Baby
    Teen Baby

Non-Diaper forums:
    Mature Topics

Welcome to the site, and hope you enjoy it here.

Hello and welcome to Adisc - hope you find all you seek in a friendly site. I would suggest to both Antoinette and Trevor you seek out the Bass-Baritone Bryn Terfel. Happy listening!