35 23.03%
  • Fetish

18 11.84%
  • Combination/ Other

99 65.13%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: AB for comfort or...

Default AB for comfort or...

I know a there a lot of different shades of ABism and different reasons for getting into it, but I was just wondering how many of you are more into the lifestyle for comfort, and how many of you is it more of a fetish for?

For me, I originally thought it was a fetish, but now I've decided that I just like wearing diapers and AB clothes for comfort, and less for a "turn on".

Quote Originally Posted by wazme View Post
    I know a there a lot of different shades of ABism and different reasons for getting into it, but I was just wondering how many of you are more into the lifestyle for comfort, and how many of you is it more of a fetish for?

For me, I originally thought it was a fetish, but now I've decided that I just like wearing diapers and AB clothes for comfort, and less for a "turn on".
    I figured out a while ago that, for me, the diaper itself wasn't the turn-on, but rather the stigma associated with it, deftly applied in the form of humiliation. Call it soft B&D if you will.

That said, I changed my "status" for a reason - and that reason centers around an appreciation for a diaper and a binky being incredibly relaxing.

It's a combo for me. I love having a paci to suck on, along with my Teddy bear or blankie ^_^ it also turns me on because I relate it to my being a DL as well.

I find it comforting... but not fetish... and also because of many other reasons. I guess it goes beyond comfort... it is something I need!

for me it depends, when I a really stressed or worried, I just go to sleep with a diaper and hugging my plush wolf. that guarantees a great night of sleep and it normalizes my stress levels.
    If I'm feeling good then it's just a fetish x3

For me it's a little bit of everything.

There's a big comfort/stress relief factor, as well as the obvious fetish factor (turn on). It's also an escape, and on some level it grounds/empowers me when the regression is over.

Yeah for me its a comfort thing and a fetish thing. I do love to cuddle with my blanket and plushies. It makes me feel safe, like someone is there to take care of me.

I having to wear is a comfort to be ab/bf. With out it I would have given up hope a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdude92 View Post
    It's a combo for me. I love having a paci to suck on, along with my Teddy bear or blankie ^_^ it also turns me on because I relate it to my being a DL as well.
    same whit mi. It is a big part of who i am.

I was always under the impression that ABs enjoy it for non fetish reasons, and DLs are more fetishists. Perhaps I'm wrong though....