Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heyas all :3

Default heyas all :3

well after lurking for some time, looks like I gotta introduce myself now lol I'm a newly "outed" babyfur I guess. told my closest friends a while back and they took it well so no reason to hide it anymore ^^ I go to conventions regularly, mostly anime, gaming or furry cons.
    Last edited by BalunRoo; 15-Jan-2011 at 02:55.

Hey, welcome to the site. What are your other hobbies?

Sounds like a rich an d colorful bf life you lead there; good for you.

And well done on your choice of friends, clearly a good bunch.

Only thing is... this isn't a meet-up site; a public invite to live meet to and by strangers is asking for trouble: once people know you well and you they, the private arrangements you make (and inevitably will) are one thing; remember there are thousands of us you are potentially talking to! You might get deluged! Plus the security aspect...

As we come to know each other (funz!) you and we can decide how well we might get on... But hearing about all that con-going would be a terrific place to start: past glories, fondest moments, bought art...

Alecs

Hey and welcome to the site. Just a few little things.
    It's kinda of short, there is a sticky on this top which tell you a few things you should put in your introduction. I actually used it and it helped quite a bit. Another thing is this isn't a meetup site, I know you probly meant no harm but asking or any attempt of meeting up is not what this site is for and may create a bad image.

And very Important, EXPAND. We know you like diapers or being a TB or AB, that's why you joined. We want the intro to be about your everyday life and hobbies and interest. Again the sticky at the top of this topic. Go ahead and give it a look, helps a ton.

First impressions count a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Only thing is... this isn't a meet-up site; a public invite to live meet to and by strangers is asking for trouble: once people know you well and you they, the private arrangements you make (and inevitably will) are one thing; remember there are thousands of us you are potentially talking to! You might get deluged! Plus the security aspect...
    Noted, and much agreed.

Welcome to ADISC there BalunRoo. You may use this site as a great way to get support, gather information, and even make cyber friends with any number of members here. We're a good crew, generally. We just can't allow people to request meet ups. So, that small line has been removed from your initial greeting. Aside from that, you have a good brief intro there.

To help get to know people here a bit better, how about letting us know some of your outside interests? It's generally a good way to get conversation rolling and move past awkwardness.
    I hope you enjoy your time here.

woops!sorry about that, I went and read the rules though don't really need 3 people jumping all over me about it though, one is enough :P as far as other hobbies go, I love to travel and have recently taken up cooking, thats pretty fun to do! Im a gamer at heart though be it pencil and paper or computer games. also studying french when I can and working my tail off in school and working as well x.x

Quote Originally Posted by BalunRoo View Post
    woops!sorry about that, I went and read the rules though don't really need 3 people jumping all over me about it though, one is enough :P as far as other hobbies go, I love to travel and have recently taken up cooking, thats pretty fun to do! Im a gamer at heart though be it pencil and paper or computer games. also studying french when I can and working my tail off in school and working as well x.x
    which D&D edition *squint*

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemonium View Post
    which D&D edition *squint*
    I played some 3.5 and 4.0 a bit but mostly I played shadowrun as that's more of my genre and I like the rules to it quite a bit.