Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: footed sleeper

coolrocket

Question footed sleeper

hi there,

i'm just looking for a new shop that solds footed pajamas as my latest experiences with jumpin jammerz were really bad. it was a great shop some time ago (1 or 2 years ago) but as they redesigned their pajamas i'm really disapointed in them. the new design of thier pajamas fits me much worse, even the quality of fabric and seams dropped a lot. furthermore i don't get any response of them if i write them an e-mail - no matter if i use my mail app or their contact form on their website. my last order even wasn't processed in any way. i waited one and a half months and even then my order was on a pending status - not to mention there were no explanations, no excuses, nothing that explaned what was going on there. at least i got my money back as i contacted paypal customer service. i really don't think i make a new order at them - at least for the next years.

anyways, my question doesn't concern jj. it's about pajamacity.com. has anyone from you ordered from them? i have no experiences with them so far. how would you compare sizes of their pj's to jj's pj's? how's overall quality? where are their pajamas made (china)?
    snugasabug seems nice to me, too. but i think for the first time it's better to try pajamacity as their prices are not so expensive.

thanks a lot
    ps - sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker

Yeah, I agree. The quality at jumpin jammerz has gone down. The fabric is thinner and some of the changes like the new zipper handle and logo splattered on the back don't appeal to me. =/ On my last order they did make a mistake but were quick to correct it (even w/ cross shipping). So I suppose the message is your mileage may vary.

Personally I have never ordered from pajamacity.com but would like to try them out at some point. Has anyone ordered from them?

(I get some cute sleepers from bunnywarez.com. The only downside is they don't have attached feet.)

The All-In-One Company is supposed to be pretty good, albeit pricey - they're fully custom, with a lot of options.

Alternatively, there's the Big Foot Pyjama Company. I've got one of those, and it's pretty cosy and snug-fitting.
    Last edited by Akastus; 15-Jan-2011 at 11:22.

Is Jumpin Jammerz really that bad?

I was planning on ordering from them really soon, but cant decide between a drop seat hoodie or regular hoodie one...

I liked Pajama City too but theirs have no hoods

coolrocket

well, at least in my case JJ was a few times bad, i'm still very disapointed.

but there are still many people who like them. it always depends on your personal experiences, and at least for me is that i often make bad experiences with ordering products in the internet - it seems to me that i'm something of be dogged by bad luck or so. well, if nobody can say something about pajamacity i should just try my 'luck' and place an order at them.

regards

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

I'd be interested to know what style anyone went for before through Jumpin Jammerz, is the drop seat worth it and does it make it look a lot mroe babyish / silly to be wearing around family members to one that doesn't have a drop seat? The oen that takes my fancy is the drop seat hooide stars, but then Iw ander if the drop seat is a bit silly and the stars a bit girly maybe, compared to the large range of standard hoodie ones they have.

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Good luck and let us know how you get on!

I'd be interested to know what style anyone went for before through Jumpin Jammerz, is the drop seat worth it and does it make it look a lot mroe babyish / silly to be wearing around family members to one that doesn't have a drop seat? The oen that takes my fancy is the drop seat hooide stars, but then Iw ander if the drop seat is a bit silly and the stars a bit girly maybe, compared to the large range of standard hoodie ones they have.
    This is from experience with a different pajama, but drop seats are -useless-.

I had a set of pajamas at about ten years of age with the drop seat and the only thing it did was allow my butt/back/legs to get cold if they got uncovered. It was held up with buttons that ended up tearing off. And the purpose of it, as I understand it, is to allow the person to use the bathroom without taking the top off and pulling the pajamas all the way down. This never worked for me because I wore underpants and there was no way to pull the underpants down far enough to actually use the bathroom and the flap would try to fall into the toilet.

So if you want it just for show, ok, but in my opinion it's never worth the trouble. Keep in mind, like I said, this wasn't Jumpin Jammerz, but I can't imagine that there are too many ways to put a flap on the butt of some pjs.

Drop seats never seemed particularly hygenic to me. And to be honest, it's a bit pointless if you're wearing a nappy. If you want to go for a babyish look, you'd do better buying a set that's slightly too large and modifying the inner leg seams to have snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    This never worked for me because I wore underpants and there was no way to pull the underpants down far enough to actually use the bathroom and the flap would try to fall into the toilet.
    I think the point of the drop seat is for you not to wear underwear...

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    I think the point of the drop seat is for you not to wear underwear...
    I've never liked the feeling of not wearing underpants. It just...doesn't feel quite right to me.