Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why do we like diapers

Default why do we like diapers

for me it's not just the diapers it's all baby things for me. I just love the way it macks me fill. win I dress like a baby suck on a pacy and play with my toys with my new wife I fill like a 3 year old a gin.

so what about you

I'm not sure how much I like the diaper part anymore. But my teddy makes me feel warm inside and sleeping with a paci just feels right, somehow.

well for me its more comfort. i feel better in them. safe. my security in a way... though it is still a secret i keep from everyone. its contradictory lol

Eesh. Grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling much?

Anyway, I'm sure most of the users on this site have either struggled or are currently struggling to answer this question.

I believe the appeal of diapers came from me being the oldest of 6 kids. As I was growing up, I slowly became more and more independent, while the others, obviously, were still being cared for by my parents. There was, apparently, a subconscious jealousy developed from this. My subconscious decided wearing diapers was the way to get my parents' attention back.

Obviously, that need for attention has gone away now, but the "need" for diapers still exists.

(I'm not sure I believe this quite yet, but it's I was told from forced therapy)

I suppose I just find them to be a source of stress relief now. It is fun to enjoy the kinky side of them as well. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by PhazonPhobe View Post
    Eesh. Grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling much?

Yea this guy gets this a lot. Cut him some slack you should have seen his first post. he's getting better. Rather I remember him does anyone else know?

For the diaper wearing, it would probably be comfort for me. I've always slept with my teddy but now I seem to like sleeping with a paci now for some reason.

I'm maternal and it just warms my heart to see a grown man being so innocent. Do I need to say much else?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    They turn me on.
    Oh, yeah... This too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    They turn me on.
    Haha, this. But seriously, IDK. It's something that i've been interested in for a long, long time.