Thread: Hi there *akward silence* >_>...

Cool Hi there *akward silence* >_>...

Hello, my name is Zack. I'm 18 years-old and un-counting. (Hurray for corny regression jokes.) Anywho, I came across this site after just searching "TBDL" in Google. I started to read through a few of the posts and thought, "Bout time I find a forum for TB/AB/DL forums that isn't full of a bunch of perverts!"

Well, you may consider me to be less than mature after you get to know me better. Why you ask? It's not because of the diapers, it's because of the things I say or do.
    Like;...
    -I recently got back into Yu-Gi-Oh and ended up spending $150 on it in the past 2 weeks. So don't be surprised if I make a corny Yu-Gi-Oh joke.
    -I watch a butt-ton of cartoons.
    -I still play the Pokemon games for the GB, GBA, and NDS.
    -80% of my jokes are corny puns.

Enough about that... Let's get back into the intro >_>. I like Furries, Babyfurs, and stuff like that, but I don't consider myself a Furry. I never got into Sissy stuff, don't think I ever will. I'm a bit bi-curious, but hey, who isn't? I like some baby stuff, but I'm not full blown AB. The extent to my babyish behavior is sleeping with a paci or my old stuffed Simba.

My favorite color is purple. I love cats, especially my cat named ironically Simba. I prefer 360 over PS3 anyday, I love music! I blame Serj Tankian for my bi-curiousness. It's like his voice is making love to your ears. I'd like to be left behind those empty walls with him . So, enough of my mancrush and such...
    ROCK ON ADISC! *stagedive*

OmegaOne

HI!

I'm 18 years-old and un-counting. (Hurray for corny regression jokes.)
    Seconded - love it.

I watch a butt-ton of cartoons.
    I would, but I don't have enough time

Named ironically Simba.
    Beats Tiddles

I'm a bit bi-curious, but hey, who isn't?
    I have to agree here. Surely there are loads of people who are Kinsey 1 rather than 0, and 5 not 6.

I prefer 360 over PS3 anyday
    I don't have either

So, welcome and hope you enjoy it here! Don't forget to have a look at the articles, wiki and IRC - it's not just the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by PreposterouslyZack View Post
    -I still play the Pokemon games for the GB, GBA, and NDS.
    I was at pax east last year, I hate to break this to you but everyone still does. =D

also welcome!

Caleb

pokemon is the best! i gotta dig up my gameboy color sometime and play some pokemon crystal (<<that was the first pokemon game i ever owned)
    yeah, that stuff is great

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar0718 View Post
    pokemon is the best! i gotta dig up my gameboy color sometime and play some pokemon crystal (<<that was the first pokemon game i ever owned)
    yeah, that stuff is great
    if ya have a DS just get heart gold or soul sliver ^.^ they have the legendary dogs in them as well (crystal was a hybrid version of gold and silver)