Thread: An introduction

Default An introduction

Hi. I'm Cory. I'm a 17 year old babyfur. My fursona is CJ the Cat (hence the username) who was never potty trained. His dad was a DL, so it impacted him that way. He has two forms depending on my mood, 17 years old, or 2 years old. I'm a nerd. I'm really into computers and gaming. If you talk to me at all, a game, youtube video, or tv show WILL be quoted. On here, though my name is Cory, I want to be referred to as CJ. Hope to make some friends and discuss differnet diaper/furry related topics.

0O0 Can't really type a pawprint well...

Thread moved to Greetings/Introductions forum for you.

Hi there CJ, and welcome to ADISC. Great to meet you.

You've got some great info in this introduction about your fursona, but would you like to share anything else about yourself? Doesn't have to be much, just a hobby or interest you have, or something else you like to do in your spare time. It just helps people to get to know you a bit better.

We're all about getting to know the person behind the fursona (or wearing the diapers) as opposed to the fursona or the diaper itself, if that makes sense. We love to talk about those things here, but we also like to get to know each other, and it'll help you make friends quicker if you share a bit more about yourself and your interests.

If you would like to learn more about what generally makes a well received and popular introduction here, feel free to use the tutorial I have linked in my signature. Again, nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome!
    What's with the double post - a mod (spddan) has moved your other, identical intro into the right forum.
    Hope you find this site useful and enjoyable,

Both threads have been merged now.

Heh, I hadn't noticed the other thread. Welcome again.

Thanks. Didn't know what I was doing is why it was posted in the wrong place. Anyway, I'm a gamer and a conputer nerd. Fav games are Mother 3/Earthbound 2, Pokemon (any), Yugioh, and Sonic (judging by your avatar, we'll get along great) Any questions?