Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abena Abri Form X Plus

Default Abena Abri Form X Plus

Ahhh. So cozy, so comfy, no chafing, so much better than boxers or briefs

Like a soft fluffy couch, all day long lol.

How do I love thee, let me count the ways... before the first wetting, after the last, under feetie pajamas... don't get me started :-)

oh yeah! I'm getting them in the mail now anytime! :-D I'm getting mad from waiting.

Is there a better diaper than the Abena Abri Form X Plus? I'm told Bambinos are either a 2nd, or equal?

Dry 24/7 sounds like it's also a hit, from several people I see online raving about them. They're a little pricier, but I may try some out soon!

I have all three in my closet at the moment.
    Dry 24/7 > Abena Xplus > bambino

but, i find the abena wears better than the dry 24/7. The dry is so big, i enjoy wearing around the house, but cant sneak that out out...
    the M4 (x-plus) is still very bulky, but wear-able.

I actually find the bambino to be a very comfortable diaper, but the absorbency is more equal to an M3 (abena extra), and actually wears about the same as an M3 as well, which makes a great daily wear diaper.

X-Pluses were really something but the M-4s are pretty good too, still my #1. 24/7s hold more but cost so much more, are bulkier but better if you have time to fill them don't need to hide. I have not tried Bambinos yet but have compared Tena ultra & Import, Tranquility ATN, Molicare, Attends, Depends, Wellness, Secure Plus, Assurance Wallgreens & CVS old & new, and some I can't rember just now. M-4 is my current faverite.

I will be ordering some Abri-Forms tomorrow if all goes as planned It shouldn't take long to ship, since the warehouse is in California, and I'm in Cali. YAY

with the Dry247 shortage, the M4 and bambino are probably the best fallbacks. I see several people saying the M4 are better than the bambino... not sure I'd agree on that. They appear to be about the same absorbency, but where the bambino favors sap and the M4 favors pulp? Comments?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    with the Dry247 shortage, the M4 and bambino are probably the best fallbacks. I see several people saying the M4 are better than the bambino... not sure I'd agree on that. They appear to be about the same absorbency, but where the bambino favors sap and the M4 favors pulp? Comments?
    the bambino gets the nice squishy feeling, much better on the sap content, where as the abena M4 does tend to clump and fall when it's soaked.. but that being said, i have never had an m4 leak on me, i can wear and wet one all day.. the bambino, i can only get a half day out of (still a full diaper), but almost without exception if i push it with a bambino, i get a wet seat.. Dont get me wrong, i love the way they feel, love the landing strip and the tapes, the fit, and everything else about them, but strictly on absorbency, the M4 beats them. bambino = M3 in my experience. (and an M3 is still plenty absorbent, but cost comparison on absorbency, same for same, 1.22 vs 1.8-something.. )

Hi,

The Danish Abriforms are my favorites, too. I get them from German online pharmacies.

Kvetinka