Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there any thing on the market that tastes like breast milk or almost like it

Default Is there any thing on the market that tastes like breast milk or almost like it

Is there any thing on the market that tastes like breast milk or almost like it

If there is run, seriously run. It is foul. No details, but I got a taste by accident when my exwife was pregnant. It killed the mood in .02 seconds flat.

Breast milk doesn't have a fixed taste - it varies according to what the woman has eaten that day.

Skim milk and sugar. (It all depends on what the woman ate, but I'm sure you'd rather have a taste of strawberry shortcake boob than, say, scotch or taco boob.)

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    If there is run, seriously run. It is foul. No details, but I got a taste by accident when my exwife was pregnant. It killed the mood in .02 seconds flat.
    Ack. Don't go by that. Never tried pregnant milk. The stuff that comes out later for the kid is tasty by my experience. Never got to do enough of it because Junior was big and always hungry.

Shukkume's assesment is reasonably accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Skim milk and sugar. (It all depends on what the woman ate, but I'm sure you'd rather have a taste of strawberry shortcake boob than, say, scotch or taco boob.)
    Jeebus, way to be discreet Shukkume...

But yeah, you are entirely correct.

I've tried formula, but it has a rather bland taste. What I've found similar is soy milk, but I have grown to like the extra vanilla flavored soymilk instead.

I have read that goats milk is very similar to breast milk - at least nutritionally. Given that it can be substituted for breast milk where mothers are unable or do not wish to breast feed it may be an option to consider.