Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello

Default hello

hi, i'm sissywetbum. That means, i am a sissy and love having a wet nappy on.

Welcome to ADISC. =O I hope you have a great time here. :3
    But why don't you tell us more about yourself? Like, what are your hobbies, what kinda music do you like? Do you read? ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by sissywetbum View Post
    That means, i am a sissy and love having a wet nappy on.

I never would have guessed.

Seriously though... there's gotta be more to you than that... why not share?

I'm almost absolutely positively certain that there are a few users that could describe themselves in a similar way...

But anyway, welcome to the forums. Let me be the third person to ask you to share some more info about yourself Always a good place to start me thinks.

Please feel free to post and check out the Wiki and chat.

Welcome to ADISC. Have fun.

Hiya and welcome, don't feel shy so post post post! I'm sure even if you don't want to indulge too much into who you are here, we can get a good sense if you post elsewhere, so feel free!

Default Hi

Greetings and warm welcomes.In my very short time of being here,I have discovered that there are alot of exceptionally nice,friendly,and even quite brilliant people who post on this board,I am sure you will have fun here.You may want to consider joining the "Sissy" Social Group.(Curtsey)