Thread: Hello from a longtime reader

Default Hello from a longtime reader

Hi. Someone asked me to post an introduction. I'm kind of shy and not really comfortable with revealing too much on the internet but I'll try my best.

I'm an ABDL and I've known since I was a kid.......even before I knew what ADBL meant.

I discovered Adisc's story forum a while ago and love the great writers and stories here.

My forum name is obviously a reference to the Pull-Ups slogan lol.

other than diapers i like good books and movies and of course the internet.

I guess thats all I really have to say. Thanks for having me........

Hello BigKidNow,

Welcome to adisc Always nice to have another reader of the stories among us, do you ever try writing anything of your own?

What kind of books do you enjoy? I tend to like anything that makes me cry, I'm not sure why but I just love a really sad book. Although some sort of happy conclusion is also desirable.

How about movies? Any particular genres you enjoy? What was the last movie you saw, and how was it? I think the last movie I watched was Toy Story 3, which was of course fantastic - probably my favourite of all the 3 films

Anyway, welcome to the forums and I look forward to seeing you around

Hi Jess.

I like most kinds of books really. Thrillers are probably my favorite tho.......any kind of cop/lawyer/crime scenario really.

In general I like almost any kind of movie as long as it has a good story and good acting.

The last movie I saw....hmmmm.... maybe The Expendables. It had its moments and it was fun but it was also kind of disappointing because the cast was so great and I expected much more out of it. I enjoy good action but it cant be too mindless if you know what I mean.

Ive tried writing a couple of stories but I can never finish any or flesh them out well enough........I'll leave it to the pros on this site lol.

Thanks for your warm welcome.