Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My week of 24/7

Default My week of 24/7

Yes thats right, i am going to wear 24/7 for this whole week. These are the brands I'll be wearing

Walgreens
    Attends 10
    Bambino
    Depends Max

Any comments or pointers are welcome!

Sorry, can't give you any advice, but good luck, and have fun!!!

Give your self time to air out. or atleast thats what ive always heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    I agree with this. Basically what this means is spend a few hours per day out of diapers. For example, while you're home or out running errands you should, by all means, stick to your 24/7 plan. However, if some friends call you and want to hang out or something, take the diapers off for a bit while you go do that. Sure it's not exactly "24/7", but it will give you time necessary to "air out".

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    Good advice.

Other than that... always make sure to have at least one spare diaper with you when you go out somewhere... take two if you can. Nothing worse than being stuck away from home with no clean diapers to change into.

Try a combination of cloth and disposable. Use cloth when your around the house and at home and use disposables when you go away from you house. You'll save more money for disposables and have more disposables than cloth and cloth can be used for in the house.

There is a downside to wearing all the time, I find I don't want to go anyplace without being diapered, but have fun I do, I'm not 24/7 but wear for most of the day everyday.

Oh and get yourself somekind of soaker panel or something it just extends the life of the diaper so you won't spend a foutune on diapers....

Are you going to blog about this week too? Also make sure not to lie about some parts this time >.>