Thread: Ughhh!!! Sorry guys okay!

Default Ughhh!!! Sorry guys okay!

My rep is -4 and I'm bein momeratered so yeah I just wanted to say to all of you I'm sorry bout my last post i gess I was in the wrong and I have to earn your guys respect and get better on my spelling haa but yeah you guys are more experinced in this and I shoulda listened then be stupid can we just start over plz?

If this is an apology, I accept it. Remember, insulting someone online, and especially in a forum with tons of experienced members, will usually do nothing and have bad Karma, as exemplified here.

Hi Tony

Of course you can start over! I like to think that we are welcoming here and forgiving too. It's great that you have not been too proud to apologise or to understand that respect is something that must be earned. I don't know (or need to know) the details of why you received -rep, but so long as you have been able to learn from your mistakes so as not to repeat them and are willing to put in the effort to become a valuable member then we would be glad to have you.

May I suggest that you start by making a new introduction, in which you can tell us a bit about yourself and help us to get to know you a little better. Before you write it you may wish to read a little bit more about adisc, so that you can begin to familiarise yourself with the kind of site we are. You might like to look at the FAQ and the rules: and

Then there is a 'cheat sheet' written by one of our wonderful staff members, Spddan, which should help you to write a fantastic introduction that will get across the right kind of information to help you to make a good impression on the other members here:

Finally, just to help to make sure that your posts come across as something people will want to read may I suggest that you take a little more time when you are posting to double check your spelling and punctuation, and particularly to check you're not using text speak. I know that often writing in shortened text speak (eg: bein, plz)becomes a habit, but most members on this board will really appreciate if you take an extra couple of minutes to make sure you have written things out correctly. Obviously no-one is expected to be perfect and if you make the odd spelling mistake then nobody will mind, but if you can take care to spell things correctly as much as you can then it will really help you to earn the respect of members of this board and to come across as a mature and valuable member.

Welcome again to adisc, and good luck with making a clean start

Well, just try hard. Post smart and helpful things, dont get into arguments, and be yourself. It wont be easy, and it will take a long time, but just keep working at it.

Since the OP has been banned, I don't see a need for this thread anymore.

Thread closed.