Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A thank you to the site

Default A thank you to the site

If this is the wrong place for this, I apologize, and please feel free to move it to the proper forum. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. Everyone is kind and understanding, and I'm glad I finally found a place where I can talk about these things to other people who get it . I finally found a place where I feel safe.

So for that, I thank you all.

P.S.

Sorry if that was a bit too corny/cheesy!

You are quite welcome.

On my behalf, and that of every member who chooses not to respond, I sincerely hope you find this forum to be a source of comfort and community.

Quote Originally Posted by DLinSC View Post
    If this is the wrong place for this, I apologize, and please feel free to move it to the proper forum. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. Everyone is kind and understanding, and I'm glad I finally found a place where I can talk about these things to other people who get it . I finally found a place where I feel safe.

So for that, I thank you all.
    Basically that's the nicest thing a member can say to the rest of us. That we not just try... but that we succeed.

I feel just like the whole site got +repped.

I wish those out there with petty, individual grudges against the site could read what you said and understand. I wish.

I have to agree with DLinSC thank you all for giving me a place where i feel comfortable to dicuss issues with people who understand where im coming from and i have also discovered things about myself through others on the site and i havent been on here even a week yet so i will agree and say thanks to everyone and i hope to be a member for a very long time

Pepe

Trust me, this was completely sincere. I really like what y'all are doing with the site and I'm proud to be a member here.

Glad to see it's working for you (and others). We get these threads now and again at what seems to me like just about the right frequency. Too many and it would get schmaltzy. Too few and we might forget how many people come here and get help and provide help in return. It's a group effort and it's worth it.

I wonder if this should not be turned into a sticky somewhere... somewhere people wondering if they should sign up can see it and let it help them decide - and join if for the right reasons, and not join if they are looking for what we don't offer.

I must say its a pleasure to find such an open forum, i was expecting something sinister

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I wish those out there with petty, individual grudges against the site could read what you said and understand. I wish.
    Who has a grudge?

Dwhite

Quote Originally Posted by DLinSC View Post
    Who has a grudge?
    You would be amazed... They wont name anyone, but some people come on here and be compleat idiots. Then they get banned, get angry, and go post hate on other forums. So its nice to see some nice stuff on here.