Thread: New to ADISC, from Indianapolis

Default New to ADISC, from Indianapolis

Hey all, I'm new to the site though I've been lurking on and off for a while. I'm 22 and I currently work as a Diagnostic technician for a major Diesel engine company and am also quite a gear head. I've been obsessed with cars pretty much since I knew what they are. I'm an avid autocrosser and I also plan to go to skip barber racing school this summer. Within the the next few years I hope to go back to school to pursue a degree in psychiatry.
    I've had an interest in diapers since I found that I could fit into the diapers for my little brother when I was about 8, and have worn them on and off since then. I'm mostly a DL, but I do get in to the AB side of things once in a while. I'm also a furry, and have them to thank for re-discovering my love for diapers.

anywho, I'm a very friendly and open minded person so feel free to ask questions!

Hey, what's up. I'm new too, but welcome anyways! Always good to make friends.

Hi, Tiggy! I assume that's your furry suit, Wow! Have you actually raced cars? Sounds like a huge rush. By the way, not really being a furry myself, just curious how that leads to diapers? Anyway, welcome to the forum and feel free to tell us more about yourself.