Thread: Hey

Cool Hey

New here, obviously. I've had an interest in diapers for a while, but I've never had the guts to actually get some. This is also the 1st site like this that I've joined. So that's that...

I'm 18 in my senior year of High School, aspiring to finish first in my class and earn an academic scholarship (I'm a bit of a geek). I love sports, especially basketball, and I start for the varsity at my school. I'm a game freak, mostly just on the PS3. Ummm, so yeah. I guess that's it .

Hey, DLinSC, welcome. Congrats on your grades - I hope you graduate #1. I assume you are then college bound? What do you think you will major in?

Regarding diapers, I was kind of like you, interested all thru my teen years but never actually tried one until I was 20. I would say, the moment you have some privacy (and a few bucks) give em a try, I'm sure you'll love it.

Thanks. College bound indeed! And I want to major in physical education with a Minor in coaching (I want to be a basketball coach!).

And once I get a chance, trust me I will try it!

Hi DLinSC,

I love your avatar - that is just so cute!

Anyway, welcome to adisc I'm not a big fan of sports or gaming myself, but there are tons of members here who share your interests. If you look through our groups pages then you may find a few you wish to join, which will be a good way to start talking to people Groups -

Anyway, enjoy the forums and I hope to see you around

Welcome fellow Carolinian,
    I'm hail from the NC/SC boarder, so I speak both languages fluently.

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. First impressions go a long way, but y'all made a good one on me!