Thread: Just the new kid

Smile Just the new kid

im new and just thought i should say hey

I play competitive hockey ( post if u play hockey too)
    as for diapers i just read stories mostly, not enough balls to buy and hide mostly because i would almost definetly get caught

i come here on stressful times when exams are something are coming up, but also sometimes for fun

for what ever reason im mostly into the helplessly being forced into diapers and losing control or being caught and having to wear for awhile, i have read quite a lot of stories but feel free to refer

feel free to post anything if u have things in common

Welcome to ADISC zman12.

Just thought I’d say hello even though I do not play hockey, (well I used to play house hockey as a High School sport, but that was decades ago before you were born).

Believe me I can really relate to the stress relief factor, that diaper wearing can bring.

I also like reading stories about diapers and males being made to wear dresses, etc.

In the real world, some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.

Looking forward to your contributions on our community support site.