Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi my name is Jeffrey.
    I am a 17 year old who loves alot of things. I love diapers. I have a xbox 360, Wii, DSI, PSP, PS2 and gamecube. I love anime and manga. Its the best there is. My Xbox live gamertag is JefftheHedgehog. My fav season is summer and my fav color is blue. I love animals. I wish someday I can go to japan. My fav sport is kart racing. I love to eat. So thats all about me.
    Last edited by spddan; 11-Jan-2011 at 20:03. Reason: Removing personal ad information - ADISC is not for meetups.

Quote Originally Posted by TeenbabyJeff View Post
    Hi my name is Jeffrey.
    I love to eat.
    Me too Jeff, me too.

Welcome to the site.

Hi there TeenbabyJeff, welcome to ADISC.

You've got a decent short introduction there. The only issue is that you made a bit of a minor personal ad there, or what could be easily viewed as asking to meet someone locally. To better enforce the security of site members (especially minors), this site does not permit meet-up requests or threads. That bit of information from your post has been removed.

Aside from that, I hope you enjoy your stay here and get to know some of us, even if it has to be from afar.

Welcome to Adisc! Woo someone else around my age that likes xbox and anime =D

Hi Jeff and welcome. Glad you've done a good intro here.