Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I have been back in diapers for the last 14 years. I bedwet until I was 8, so I was put in diapers at night. Back then (late 40s and early 50s), I had to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. At about 6:30, I had to go get my night time diaper on. I could put my PJs on over them and go back to playing. I also had to wear them if we went on a trip that would last for more than an hour, just in case. I had to wear them until Icould stay dry for 1 month straight. From 6 to 8, I was dry most night, but still wet a few times a month so I had to wear them at night. Noone teased me, so I did not mind that much.

About 14 years ago, I started wetting at night again. It was only occasionally, but it was back to diapers at night. My choice; it's better than a wet bed. I now am wet most mornings. I also have accidents during the day, so I wear diapers 24/7.

Hello and welcome to ADISC!
    Although your introduction tells us exactly why you need to wear diapers, it tells us nothing about you. We want to get to know you better than just your diapers.
    In this forum, read the thread Cheat Sheet to a great introduction - it's spot on.
    Other than that, welcome!

Hi Charlie,

So, can you tell us anything about yourself as a person? Your profile states that you like games, that's a good place to start. See, we actually care about you, not about why or how you like and/or use diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk