Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fetish vs Lifestyle?

Default Fetish vs Lifestyle?

Coming off of my other thread about how old you feel.

I noticed many members saying that they felt and acted just as old as they are physically. This leads me to wonder how many of us in the AB/DL world treat this as a fetish and now many of us treat this as a lifestyle?

I can maybe see people who consider AB/DL to be a fetish saying that they feel and act as old as they physically are at the time being. But maybe it is the "lifestyle" people that feel or act younger.

As far as it goes for DF and myself, we consider diapers to be our lifestyle. We wear them every day (and use them). Our bedroom fun often involves diapers too, but that is because we are already in them when we decide to go play around. We can both function sexually without the diapers, but we prefer padding when we play around because it is more cute and fun.

How about y'all?

It's a hobby for me. Not a fetish, nor a lifestyle. Just something I enjoy every once in a while.

I've always considered being a TB a lifestyle, ever since I was 12. It first turned me on a bit, and it still does, but for the most part, it's a lifestyle. It has too much involvement in my life to simply be a fetish, you know?

I wouldn't call it a lifestyle because that seems to put too much focus on it.

I think that sexuality plays quite an important part of life, and growing up I always found it strange that adults seem (almost childishly) to be obsessed with sex...
    I guess it is kind of important.

But then I hate it when people define themselves by their sexuality... Like those mega-gay guys who you can tell are gay a mile off, or mega-straight guys who make it very clear that they aren't gay right off the bat.
    I'd hate to be "that gay guy", and so I would hate to think of myself as "Charlie Fox: *B".

But then as I said, sexuality does play a big part in life... so I don't know. On a scale of 1 to 10, with one being fetish and ten being lifestyle... I'd be about 4.

I haven't a clue.

Footed P.J.

As a non-wearer, it is a fetish first, seeing a pretty young woman in footed pjs or diapers (or both). However, due to this board, I feel somewhat of a bond with some of you. It is daily that I check in, and learn more things about diapers, footed pjs, and those that wear them.

Kinda posting from the outside, here, but take it for what it's worth.

I think it's a fetish for me...But honestly, I kind of wish it was a lifestyle...I would rather just be able to wear them without feeling horny about it...It can kind of dampen on the fun of it

It's definitely a sexual fetish for me.

If you asked me a few years ago I would have called it a nuisance but I've learned to enjoy it for what it is. I'm comfortable with it being a fetish, it doesn't define my sexual lifestyle as a whole, I would be uncomfortable if it were however I'm more than capable of having ordinary sex if the need arises. Diapers just make it a little more interesting.

I'd say that it's a lifestyle for me, not a fetish. There is nothing sexual about my tbism and I don't wear nor do I have any interest in diapers.

Its a lifestyle for me. I don't do it outside at all tough I have considered using a pacifier on long road trips. From here to anywhere I want to go in Oregon is about a 16+ hour drive. But really its something I mainly keep to my own room/bed.I am not going to go out around in just a diaper or use a pacifier all day.

I vote for the fetish thing for me.
    Wear diapers is something I enjoy more if I don't wear everyday.