Thread: Too Scared

Default Too Scared

too scared to talk to anyone about me loving diapers...i dont know what to do i feel like if i tell anyone my life would just end|!

Don't worry my friend. You don't have to tell anyone. It is a choice that you as a person must make on your own, but you always can get help from this community. Remember, you never have to just tell someone your secret for no reason.

Ive never told anyone, and dont feel like you have to. If your just looking for folk to tak to about it you always have this place here.

we all have secrets. the nice part about being in this community ????? you can let it all hang out and we won't judge you.....

so if you need to talk just let it rip, we will greet you with open arms.

I fallow the 100 mile rule.

Chances are they ill not know anyone you know

Quote Originally Posted by WildZore View Post
    Ive never told anyone, and dont feel like you have to. If your just looking for folk to tak to about it you always have this place here.
    Hi babyd,

Don't worry, you are not the first person to feel terrified at the prospect of telling anybody! And, for the most part, you will not need to share this information with anybody. What you do in the privacy of your own home should not be of too much concern to anybody else, and in the majority of cases there is no need to tell anybody else.

Of course sometimes there may be people who you do feel you need to tell, for example a long-term partner. If you do feel that you need to tell somebody, and have considered the decision and think that there is a good chance that they will accept this side of you, then if you provide a little more detail about your situation and ask for some help and advice here I'm sure you will find the help and support you need. I can almost guarantee there will be others who have been in similar situations and will be able to share their wisdom and experiences with you.

If the reason why you feel the need to tell somebody is that you feel quite alone in loving diapers, then may I suggest you spend some more time here at adisc. I hope you will find us to be friendly and accepting here, and hopefully we can help you on the path to understanding and accepting yourself and feeling more comfortable with liking diapers. Making friends here and finding people to talk about this side of you with may also help relieve any feeling you have that this information needs to be shared.

I hope that we at adisc are able to help you, and perhaps offer you a place where you can comfortably talk about this side of yourself without any need to feel anxious.