Thread: Helllo

Default Helllo

I'm Andrew I like goodnites underjams pull ups and pampers cruisers size 7 I fit into them as intended. (I am very skinny)

Welcome You should probably take a look at this Cheat Sheet so we can get to know you better

I wonder if I know you... are you from CA?

This site is not just for people that like diapers. WE are a community of people that like many different thing. So what do you like to do, how do you spend your free time, what are some of your likes/dislikes, any hobbies,do you like sports.

These are some thing WE as a community like to know. You'll find there are people here that like a lot of the same thing you do. With out some help we don't know what to talk about with you.

As for me, I'm Scott. I like most sports, I love racing (hense my name). I do actually race a dirt stock car. I'm into 4x4ing, paintball.

Oh and by the way Hello, welcome to the community. Have fun & make lots of friends.