Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Plan: Building a Diaper Fort

Default My Plan: Building a Diaper Fort

This is odd. Basically, I don't wear very often because I'm rarely in the mood to do so. As such, I've somehow made 96 bambinos last since about mid-late 2008 until present day. My restock plan is to go overboard again and buy a case of 80 cushies and 96 more bambinos. Expensive, but since it's probably gonna last me roughly 3 years based on how the last pack went, I think it'll be worth it.

However, since I'll have plenty I plan on stacking a ton of them (Probably all of them) in order to build a glorious fort of padding. Why? Cause I think it'd be pretty damn funny. Wish me luck. I'll post picture when I have everything.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

And suddenly it occurs to me that this should go in diaper talk. o.o
    Last edited by Krizzle; 11-Jan-2011 at 08:21.

Would love to see the picture when you have it. It should have a good flag on top, don't you think?

diapers don't stack well. After about 20 they start to teeter. The bags however, are fairly stable, and of course the cases are fine. Actually the bags can be more stable than the cases. But you're going to need more diapers than that. Someone posted awhile ago in the Stash thread about his OCD and having over 30 cases. Maybe talk with him... but a fort of cases/bags wouldn't look nearly as good as a fort of just diapers.

SourMashKids

You should just take them all out of the bags and throw em around your room!

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    diapers don't stack well. After about 20 they start to teeter. The bags however, are fairly stable, and of course the cases are fine. Actually the bags can be more stable than the cases. But you're going to need more diapers than that.
    You sound like you speak from experience!

Anyway, I love this idea...a diaper fort--whoda' thunk?

Codyhockeyboy

Whatever floats your boat.

Sounds interesting enough. I would love to see it when its finished.

Yeah go for it!

It would make a superb base in a water-gun war; and a fitting place to keep the hostages!