Thread: Hello from Daybee in the BC Okanagan

Default Hello from Daybee in the BC Okanagan

Wanted to say a quick hi to introduce myself.

In big boy life, I'm a 50 year old software engineer who's lucky enough to live in the Okanagan region of British Columbia. Interests include downhill skiing, squash, keeping fit in general, providing tech support to non-profits, reading and meditation.

In little boy life, I'm a 12 year old who has been retrained to be a toddler, still in night time diapers and bucking for daytime diapers too. I'm all AB. My sister Marcie runs ForeverAKid clothing. I've been lucky enough to meet many AB/DLs over the past 20 years and helped host some of the largest diaper parties ever.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Default Hello from down under.

Welcome to ADISC daybee.

Good to see a West Coast Canadian joining, in my travels they were always the most friendly of strangers.

It has been years since I used programming languages during my IT diploma days. I now have gone back to the metal trades in the training of apprentices, etc.

As for me, my love of nappies (or diapers) started way back as far as I can remember that and a love of wearing female clothes. In the real world, some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.

Looking forward to your contributions on our community support site.