Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huggies Overnight

Default Huggies Overnight

I bought 'Huggies Overnight' as stuffers the other day. I have NEVER seen a baby diaper swell like these. If you haven't tried it yet, go for it. Those are the most thirsty baby diapers I have ever seen.

...just liked to share above.

Are they really that absorbnt? And they swell that big? What size did you buy? I was thinking about taking the risk and buying size 6 to see if I could squeeze into them. Might have to try when I get a few bucks saved up.

cute... too bad they dont make them in size 7... i like my cruisers because there kind of a relaxed fit on me and since i use booster bads i reach the absorbency i need without worry... but it would be nice to have some other babydiaper brands i could rotate with for new fun pictures o well.

I bought size 6. Knowing other size 6 diapers, these seem almost a bit smaller, but I might be wrong. I do not wear them, as I will not fit size 6 or 7 diapers, but as stuffers they are the best.

I would have to agree. The best stirrers EVER. They swell up a TON no lie.
    I actually compared the size 6 huggies overnight to cruisers 7 and the dry size is almost the same.
    These are brilliant.... Gotta try em.

BernardFx

These are aweosme! They hold a lot of fluid! The whole "pad" absorbs, which is a plus. They rarely leak material, as opposed to other baby diaper brands. The tapes, even on the front panel flaps hold well, and almost never tear. The only drawbacks are that the wings are less stretchier than Pampers, and they sometimes rip apart by the front leg gathers (well, that is, if you actually fit in them).

Quote Originally Posted by thewiseguy7 View Post
    Are they really that absorbnt? And they swell that big? What size did you buy? I was thinking about taking the risk and buying size 6 to see if I could squeeze into them. Might have to try when I get a few bucks saved up.
    You won't be able to squeeze into them. Overnights are one of the least stretchy diaper in the Huggies line. But they do hold a lot, and they're great against leaks. They have this neat little flap at the back that helps prevent leaks when you're lying on your back.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    You won't be able to squeeze into them. Overnights are one of the least stretchy diaper in the Huggies line. But they do hold a lot, and they're great against leaks. They have this neat little flap at the back that helps prevent leaks when you're lying on your back.
    Sounds like a future purchase for me! +off to walmart i go+

I've always wondered about it too. I'm sold. I'm getting some on my next round. I'll let you know how it goes.