Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Public

Default Public

I was looking at some pictures on the internet and saw a few DL's at a waterpark wearing nothing but diapers, so here is the point of my post, isn't that considered indecent exposer??? Could I please have some feed back on this b/c i am stumpped.

EmeraldsAndLime

Not quite indecent exposure. I don't think there is anything legally against an adult openly wearing a diaper in public, but social norm overwhelms any such notion. On technicality, it could be considered indecent exposure.

I would find it wrong, as no one at the place wants to know they're wearing diapers, I probably would have called it indecent exposure. Mostly because if they're *B/DL that's a bad representation of us, or if they were IC, well why would they be showing it off? I still just don't see the point in showing it off to random masses of people, mostly because they don't really want to see it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyph View Post
    I would find it wrong, as no one at the place wants to know they're wearing diapers, I probably would have called it indecent exposure. Mostly because if they're *B/DL that's a bad representation of us, or if they were IC, well why would they be showing it off? I still just don't see the point in showing it off to random masses of people, mostly because they don't really want to see it in the first place.
    Point taken - maybe people don't really want to know, but it still isn't indecent exposure...That would have to be actual nudity. This would be the same legally as if a guy ran around in boxers in the summer. If a girl had her shirt off, then maybe, but it'd be prejudice to think that just because you personally don't want to see it, that it should be illegal. That's on the same level as what the U.S. says about gays/lesbians.

This isn't anything to do with diapers but it does have to do with indecent exposure.

I was in San Francisco last year for this lovefest thing working as a vendor at a hotdog/nacho stand. Anyways around 11 am there was this guy that was maybe in his late 40's or 50's walking around in nothing but shoes and socks.
    ----------------
    Now playing: Leo Laporte and the TWiTs - TWiT 146: Service Unavailable
    via FoxyTunes

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I was looking at some pictures on the internet and saw a few DL's at a waterpark wearing nothing but diapers, so here is the point of my post, isn't that considered indecent exposer??? Could I please have some feed back on this b/c i am stumpped.
    You would probably get throw out of the park first, then charged with disturbing the peace, before it became indicent exposure.

Fire2box, Thats SF. I went to castro street fair, and people were up on the roof swing there penises. And me being 16 at the time. Got into and 18 or older store. but a month later, could not. Cops know that everyone there, knows what to expect.

It would be called indecent exposure and that it would send you to see a shrink. For girls, it would be a different issue because for girls, it's easily explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapernicky View Post
    It would be called indecent exposure and that it would send you to see a shrink. For girls, it would be a different issue because for girls, it's easily explained.
    It would still be indecent exposure...They wouldn't get special treatment (or at least they shouldn't)

How is it easily explained for girls? Guys clad in a diaper in a public park, and girls clad in a diaper in a public park is the same thing.

I know, please explain on that one, i guess that on a girl a diaper could be considered her bikini bottom.