Thread: I am not a LURKER

Default I am not a LURKER

I am spankey. I have been in the life style longer than most> I just have not been here as much as Id like to be. I wear diapers 24/7 and I wet them all day. I also wear them to sleep and I wet them without waking. I was around when Tommy founded DPF, When Amer press was young and fital. So I am not a lurker and I resent that termonology. I am however, a diaper wearer and lover and Id love to find a real mommy to have forever more. I also have been invovled in my city with a few other AB's and we meet once in a while for coffee. So there, spankey

OmegaOne

Hi!
    [QUOTE]Id love to find a real mommy to have forever more.[QUOTE] So would many people here, but this is not the place for that. Due to the presence of minors on this site, personal ads/posts about finding a mommy/daddy are strictly forbidden. While this may not have been what you meant, be careful what you say or the banhammer of the moderators will come down fast.

What are your interests/hobbies outside diapers? All your intro talks about is ABism, and we wnat to get to know you. Have a look at this thread for a guide.
    Other than that, welcome and hope you find ADISC informative and useful.

Quote Originally Posted by BabySpankey View Post
    I am spankey. I have been in the life style longer than most> I just have not been here as much as Id like to be. I wear diapers 24/7 and I wet them all day. I also wear them to sleep and I wet them without waking. I was around when Tommy founded DPF, When Amer press was young and fital. So I am not a lurker and I resent that termonology. I am however, a diaper wearer and lover and Id love to find a real mommy to have forever more. I also have been invovled in my city with a few other AB's and we meet once in a while for coffee. So there, spankey
    Hi Spankey,

Don't ressent the word lurker, all it means (in an online context, anyway) is that you read but do not post. Being a lurker and a newbie are two very different things ^^.

If anything, you might want to lurk a little bit more since you don't apear to quite grasp the culture of this site (this, after all, is not DPF). They are two things about your introduction that bother me, and I am sure will bother quite a few people.

The first thing is that ADISC is NOT a datting site. Those that actively seek out "mommies" tend to be shuned. The crux of the matter is that we are a support community that include minors - seeking a caretaker here is just not apropriate (especially since many 18+ only websites catter to that).

The second thing that bothered me is that you told us nothing about yourself, except that you've been around the ABDL scene for a long time and that you wear a lot of diapers. Honnestly, that's not what we want to know the most about you; we are a community about people, not diapers. Tell us something interesting about yourself, like a cool hobby or the line of work your into, that way it will be easier for us to connect with you.

Anyway, I do hope you stick arround, as I am sure anyone that has been arround at the start of DPF has a lot of perspective and wisdom to bring to the table. I just wanted to make sure you understood what our site is all about.

~~Near

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This seems to be a rather hostile introduction. Just the type of person that catches my attention in a crowd.

Welcome to the site, and feel free to let your guard down. You do not have to validate yourself to us. So you are not new to the internet, the AB scene, or the printing press, this doesn't change that you are new here and that it will take time for you to get to know us and vice versa.

Most of us don't bite, but I'll not give away the surprise of those who do, that is yours to explore.

In the meantime how about filling out this short questionnaire.

What interests do you have other than diapers?
    How old are you?
    How many teeth do you have?
    Are your fingerprints filed down?
    Are you human?
    Jacob or Edward?