Thread: hello

Default hello

im cfdfive and i just joined this forum even though ive never actually worn diapers i have a huge curiosity in them i enjoy doing things outdoors like camping and hiking i just happened to stumble across this website the other day and i started looking at it and decided i want to join so here i am i cant order diapers cuz im never home by myself and i cant go to the store because i cant drive so i am in a dillemma. any advice? but anyway thnx for welcoming me

Red face Welcome to ADISC

Hello cfdfive welcome to ADISC.
    Be warned curiosity killed the cat, so if possible do not go there! (Just kidding).

I like hiking in the country (or bush walking as we call it in Australia) and I used to do a lot of camping some years ago.

As for me, my love (and curiosity) of nappies (or diapers) started way back as far as I can remember that and a love of wearing female clothes. Some of my main interests in real life are; history, science and astronomy.

Life can be very challenging at times sorry I can't help with the dilemma. All the best.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey there, welcome to the site. Not really outdoorsy, so sadly can't talk much about that :/. as for your dilemma, never been in it but there is an article in the wiki that could help: Getting Diapers--ADISC Wiki