Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't know how I belong here. I kind of feel like I'm here for the wrong reason, then most

Default I don't know how I belong here. I kind of feel like I'm here for the wrong reason, then most

I Know part of this community and don't get me wrong, I love being a part this like you although do too but I don't know how to see myself as an actual AB like you all do for me. It's different. You see mentally I'm not really an adult like most of all; you are my mental capacity is that of a 12-year-old or six-year-old according to my parents and family members see I had bad seizure when I was a baby. It put me in a coma for 24 hours straight near-death but in the process. It cause brain damage causing me to have that learning disabilities and only able to have mentality of a child for the rest of my life. It will never go beyond.

So I don't know how to see myself as an AB where this is a fetish for me. Like you all call, which each other. You see, as I got older dealing with normal life with having a mental mind of a child. The only place I was the only happy and didn't feel scared and somewhat along when I was a baby. I guess that's why my parents understand this. Like most have seem when I talk about them. Let me do my room the way I wanted to do it which am very grateful. They're very understand and so was my family so this is no fetish or sexual anyway for me it's more of a security blanket. I guess same where in the briefs. According to my parents being the baby stuff, and wherein the diapers 24/7 . It's mentally forming. That's why with the United States government. I was found mentally handicapped in on able to control my own life financially and physically, so I never can move out on my own if I ever did. I would have to go into group living assistance. But luckily I don't. My brother will be there for me if anything ever does go wrong, which am very grateful for. He would take me in. That's basically my story. It's a hard life but I got used to it before is very depressed because I couldn't work or have a normal life. But I bypassed that I solve the way IM is the way I am. I'm lucky to be alive and I guess I can thank God for that.

The basically here's a question. I'll post to do you think its right for me to be part of an ABDL community. Knowing that this is not a fetish or sexual anyway for me. It's my mental state. In the real world being a child or baby like the only reason him with these groups is because you're the only people I can relate to. With these feelings, I think you're all a great bunch of people but sometimes I feel like I don't belong. Since this is not like you guys are therefore this is more of a comfort and security blanket for me mentally because of my mentality.

Many many people are here because being an AB/TB is not sexual for them either.

I personally believe that there are two mains schools of 'thought' when it comes to AB-ism, the sexual side and the comfort side. Some people will practice ABism for both, and others, like you, will practice purely for the comfort side of things.

No one will judge you for it, and I think a lot of ABs fall into this category as well, DL-ism on the other hand, to me, seems like it might sway more to the sexual side of things, but again, not everyone will fit that.

In short, don't worry, you do fit in

I know that we have had LG or LB types here before. The difference here is that they have a choice in the matter. You, on the other hand, say you have this mental capacity as the result of a seizure.

Functionally, you fit here just fine. Just as people's reasons for diaper-wearing, so too do you have a different reason for this.

No biggie.

Yes just wounder becuase my grandma found out was still on this forum and told should not be on them becuase this fetish not mentality disabled like me where this like for me not something choice to . I mean when it come abult like dating and sex other stuff like that I will not touch it I would rather play with toys and wear diaper instead anything adult wise. The only thing do is help clean house and take trash the rest parents handled . Shopping, laundery , cook and so on that treat me just like real child I don't do very much for myself . Even in little cousin eyes he still treat like child becuase mental I am that why family and parents understand of baby way I am.

That why mom when told mom dad real reason I was going move out was becuase havebaby nursey they hurt becuase afraid to tell and me and parents so closet I should know better I never stop being there baby boy it like toys rus kid for life . At first had see friend grown up and feeling sad but now I don't mind it kind fun getting hang with dad and mom and play wii and xbox 360 or play with race track. I like it when mom sit and watch disney with me special hannah Montana or any of the disney I'm not really into the other movie only family like disney movies and winnie the pooh my favorite my family bought all kind plush pooh and friends.

I even got few baby winnie baby toy like winnie pooh projecter for ceil my parents bought me and baby hand toys winnie too my aunt even bought few baby winnie pooh stuff too there really neat.

I understand partly where your grandma is coming from. I have a stepdaughter who also has a learning disability - hers is a bit different because she has it from birth, and it means that parts of her brain (for example the bits that process images or numbers) work almost like an ordinary person's, but the part that does speech and language processing works like a 5- or 6-year old's.

There are many people on the Internet that would try to exploit or hurt people like my stepdaughter. But she has several things protecting her: there are some very firm boundaries that are hard-wired into her (like sex is something you do not do until after you are married), and she has a community where she lives who will look out for her. She also did proper karate when she was younger Because of that we are happy that she can cope with using the Internet for things like Facebook.

Things that might persuade your grandma that being on ADISC is OK:
    - this is not like Facebook: the number of users is a lot smaller and the people who run the site know who is using it and what they are doing.
    - you have some way of protecting yourself from anyone with bad plans - you have (real physical) people looking out for you, you can show you know what your limits are. I thing I'd pass on learning karate...

Hugs

Baby Artie

Ok thank everyone your really great people maybe if let know with great caring comunity she would understand but grandma hard head irish women .

Okay, first off, tell the grandma to screw off. Regardless of ones mental condition (so long as it isn't a danger to others,) everyone else should bugger off and learn their place. Not trying to insult her, but that's just my view on shit like that, as it's happened to me to an extent. Old people (As in people who are like, 60 and up, at least in my eyes) seem to be stuck in their ways and don't wanna break out. Simply put? A lot of them are ignorant.

Now, let's think about things here. I'm platonic (mostly) in the *B/DL lifestyle. Does that mean I shouldn't be on here? Fuck no it doesn't, but it does mean that I have a high chance of interacting with those who feel that diapers are nothing more than a bit of fuel for their sexual desires. Obviously, you've clearly states that being an AB is platonic for you, but, unlike the rest of us (at least most all), you've been able to link your liking of diapers to your mental disabilities with quite a bit of certainty. Do I feel that this community is right for you? Well, no, not exactly, but then again I don't really see any place you'd be better off. That said, you're your own person and I'm just some dude on the internet, so my opinion shouldn't fuckin' matter that much to you, eh?

-Mikey

Wow what comment for one would never tell grandma to screw off she like secound mother to man and did't say all people it sexual for some it is and other it not. I was just explain my feel and grandmother if defend you sorry I look up to family alot so could never disrespect my grandmother inany way or form .

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post
    Wow what comment for one would never tell grandma to screw off she like secound mother to man and did't say all people it sexual for some it is and other it not. I was just explain my feel and grandmother if defend you sorry I look up to family alot so could never disrespect my grandmother inany way or form .
    I don't think I'd tell my grandmother to screw off either. (I'd get a whack for that I'm certain!)

You aren't alone in using AB as a comfort. I do that, too. And one of the reasons I joined this site is because the focus wasn't only on diapers and it didn't feel like everyone was being creepy and nasty. In fact, I've not really noticed a lot of nasty stuff on here. Usually when it's really bad it gets deleted fast!

I'd say you have just as much right to be here as anyone else. Maybe you could explain to your grandma that this site is different from the other ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Okay, first off, tell the grandma to screw off. Regardless of ones mental condition (so long as it isn't a danger to others,) everyone else should bugger off and learn their place. Not trying to insult her, but that's just my view on shit like that, as it's happened to me to an extent. Old people (As in people who are like, 60 and up, at least in my eyes) seem to be stuck in their ways and don't wanna break out. Simply put? A lot of them are ignorant.
    No, no, no. A lot of older people are like that because they grew up in a different, less-tolerant time period than us. Babylife's grandmother is probably just concerned for his well-being, which I can totally understand. Should she be saying like this? No, it just causes more confusion. But can I really blame her? Absolutely not. (For the record: My step-grandmother was a hard-headed Irish lady, too. She never understood the fact that I preferred tampons when I was living with her. You simply have to smile, nod, say "I know, thanks." and ignore it as you chuckle quietly to yourself.)

But, trust me, this isn't a sexually-oriented site, for what I can tell. Yes, it's a fetish for some (including myself), it's a comforting coping mechanism for others, and some of us are incontinent. I mean, ADISC stands for 'Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent Support Community'. I've been concerned where I fall into this as well, as a caretaker and sometimes-I-like-to-wear DL, but then I just shrugged it off, because you guys seem to enjoy the perspective of the other side of the *B/DL spectrum. And I enjoy your input too!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyArtie View Post
    I thing I'd pass on learning karate...
    Karate's fun, but knife skills are better! But you have to get a concealed weapon license in most parts, I believe (I know I had to get mine). And I don't think one with the mental capacity of a 12 year old could get the license anyways. So, yeah. If you need self-defense, do a form of martial arts.