Thread: Introduction- DarkNalel

Default Introduction- DarkNalel

I'm a small town guy currently attending college to become something important or something that pays allot (Or more likely just something at all).

I was drawn here by many of the related forum topics to what I am interested in and thought that I should just get an account so I can provide my own input and possibly get some feedback and support for my own issues, from other people who are in the same situation as me, or at least understand it.

I am as I said before, a college kid, and I enjoy the occasional film with friends, a night out with a pretty girl, and my jogs in the morning. And of course the video games.

The primary thing that I am looking for is just to meet some people like me, share some fun experiences and kind words, and possibly gain some insight into who I am myself.

Hope to see you on the forums!

welcome to the site. I hope when you say your issues your not talking about your infantalism because its only an issue if you let it be one

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" ~ Dr. Suese