Thread: Hey guys!

Default Hey guys!

Hey, I'm megs!
    I live in Nashville and am a recent college grad. I found this site from looking for some good ab stories. Im not really an ab(I'm not ballsy enough I guess) but I like to fantasize about it through stories.
    I love fashion, sports, dancing, and generally having an awesome time. My main life goal is to just have fun!
    Anyways, looking cforward to getting to know y'all!

Great intro ^_^ so what sports are you into?

dprdinky

Hey Megs, welcome. Not all of us here are ab, some of us are diaper lovers too. As you can see there's quite a collection of finished and unfinished stories here. Many of us abies do a lot of fanasizing with the hope that one day we could be treated as an ab. Not always possible though.

Hey Megs, welcome aboard! Glad to see others from Nashville finally finding this forum.

That's cool that you are into fashion. Do you plan on pursuing a career in it? Also, you mentioned you are a recent college grad. What did you happen to major in?

PS: How are you liking all the snow that's falling in Nashville?

@mcsquared, I can pretty much get into any sport. I love college football and basketball though(Ohio state buckeyes all the way!). When march madness comes around I go crazy lol.
    @agent roswald, I majored in fashion merchandising and am a buyer right now for a childrens clothing boutique in Nashville. I really wanna own my own store someday though. The snow is awesome! I'm originally from northern Ohio so I miss the huge amounts of snow we got up there. The only thing is when it snows a half an inch, the entire city shuts down lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Welcomes
    Any other teams you are a fan of? Also, as a curious cat xD, what made you leave Ohio? if your willing to talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by megs View Post
    @agent roswald, I majored in fashion merchandising and am a buyer right now for a childrens clothing boutique in Nashville. I really wanna own my own store someday though. The snow is awesome! I'm originally from northern Ohio so I miss the huge amounts of snow we got up there. The only thing is when it snows a half an inch, the entire city shuts down lol.
    That's really cool, Megs! Even though it's not quite fashion, one of my hobbies is professional costuming (replicating costumes seen in movies/tv as accurately as possible).

It's also great to see another northerner down south. I'm from Northeast, PA originally and grew up skiing every weekend so I definitely miss the snow. Did you go out and play in it today?

@coyote howl, I moved for school. When i was picking colleges, one of the criteria was that it had to be out of state, just because I'd grown up in the same small town all my life, and I really a city girl at heart(I know Nashville is hardly a big city, but it actually kind of is compared to my town, lol).
    I'm also a fan of the cleveland cavs and Indians, and I've recently become a fan of the tennessee titans.

@agentroswald, professional costuming sounds awesome! Do you do that for something, like not just for fun, but for shows or anything?
    And no I didn't get to play in the snow, I had to work....boo. I really wanna make a snowman...lol

Quote Originally Posted by megs View Post
    @agentroswald, professional costuming sounds awesome! Do you do that for something, like not just for fun, but for shows or anything?
    And no I didn't get to play in the snow, I had to work....boo. I really wanna make a snowman...lol
    It is quite fun! I got into it because of the 501st Legion (501st Legion: Vader's Fist) - a professional Star Wars costuming organization that volunteers their time for charities such as Make-A-Wish and St. Judes. Now I make costumes from other movies/tv shows as well for fun.

PS: I also met my girlfriend through costuming as well (she has a degree in it and does work in Nashville).