Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

I grew up a bedwetter and wore diapers to bed. Was punished a few times when I got caught using little sisters old baby bottle. Still bedwet so still in diapers.

Hiya Babyja,

That's cool and all, but the point of the introduction forum is to tell us more about you. After all, we are a community of infantilists, not a community about infantilism, and thus we care about the person a lot more that we do about the padding. To be blunt, your intro told us next to nothing about you. Surely there is more to you that having wet the bed and having punished for drinking from your sister's bottle. Maybe you like to umpire baseball, play StarCraft or knit tuques. Sharing some of your interests will make it easier for members to connect with you.

Anyway, I hope I didn't sound too harsh (typing on a virtual keyboard kinda forces you to be blunt and to the point) and I look forwoard to hearing more about you!

~~Near

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by babyja965 View Post
    I grew up a bedwetter and wore diapers to bed. Was punished a few times when I got caught using little sisters old baby bottle. Still bedwet so still in diapers.
    Hi babyja965. Welcome to ADISC! It might be a good idea to post more about yourself, that way other people on the forum can know more about you. Here's some to start you out: What other hobbies to you have? Do you play any sports? How old are you?

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Hiya Babyja,

That's cool and all, but the point of the introduction forum is to tell us more about you. After all, we are a community of infantilists, not a community about infantilism, and thus we care about the person a lot more that we do about the padding. To be blunt, your intro told us next to nothing about you. Surely there is more to you that having wet the bed and having punished for drinking from your sister's bottle. Maybe you like to umpire baseball, play StarCraft or knit tuques. Sharing some of your interests will make it easier for members to connect with you.

Anyway, I hope I didn't sound too harsh (typing on a virtual keyboard kinda forces you to be blunt and to the point) and I look forwoard to hearing more about you!

~~Near

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This.Exactly.
    In this forum, look for the sticky Cheat Sheet to a great intro by spddan. Have a read.
    So, welcome to ADISC

Am a professional male, with a great income and historic home. Always in control at work so seek to be submissive and taken care of at home. [removed] Enjoy discussions of politics, religion, history and travel. Am fairly well rounded even though I want to be babied at times. Grew up as a bedwetter and eventually got use to being kept in diapers. In public am an outwardly profession suit and tie person who appears mature and polished. Loves thunderstorms and people watching.
    Last edited by Trevor; 11-Jan-2011 at 04:57. Reason: No personals ads, please.

Am a professional male, with a great income and historic home. [deleted] Enjoy discussions of politics, religion, history and travel. Grew up as a bedwetter and eventually got use to being kept in diapers. [deleted] Loves thunderstorms and people watching.
    *sigh* You are approaching this wrong. There is plenty of interesting information here that you shared with us. However, the way it is worded sounds like a classified ad in a newspaper or on a dating site. Furthermore, some of the information you mentioned is, well, only relevent or of interest if you are looking for a date.

Before you posted, there should have been a little box that summarizes the sites rules (if this box wasn't visible, ):

Quote Originally Posted by Box above Reply Box
    * Be honest.
    * Be friendly.
    * No personal ads.
    * Keep it PG-13.
    As you may have noticed, personal ads that look for someone to date are against the rules. I highly suggest you make a new introduction. To help you, I've left the portions of your post that people here will find an interesting.

Am a professional male, with a great income and historic home. Always in control at work so seek to be submissive and taken care of at home. [removed] Enjoy discussions of politics, religion, history and travel. Am fairly well rounded even though I want to be babied at times. Grew up as a bedwetter and eventually got use to being kept in diapers. In public am an outwardly profession suit and tie person who appears mature and polished. Loves thunderstorms and people watching.
    Professional, perhaps you are, but posting in bullet points is annoying.
    Please write as you would speak to us, and if this is the way ya'all yankees talk nowadays I'll just stay south of the Mason Dixon thank ya kindly Sir.

EDIT: Ah, well the OP rewrote his post.
    My tongue in cheek greeting seems a bit out of place now.

Mind you, I'll keep it up, if for no other reason just to irritate the folks who were too literal to realize dry humor when they saw it.
    Last edited by Khaymen; 12-Jan-2011 at 01:42. Reason: Quote updated.

Thanks all for making me feel so welcome and wanting to post more. When I look at other posts, I find many of the same points without all the criticism. Am so glad I joined.

crazykittensmile

Hi babyja,

Welcome to adisc. Apologies that you have not been met with the friendly response you expected in your introduction thread. As Adisc is quite unique in that it welcomes both minors and adults it can be stricter than 18+ sites in terms of posts that may seem like personal ads etc, it has to be in order to ensure that everybody is kept safe etc. Let me assure you that we are a genuinely nice bunch here. I understand that writing an introduction can be quite a daunting experience, particularly before you have had a chance to get to know the general feel of the site or know the kind of information we are looking to hear. Anyway, you have now told us loads about the you outside of the diaper interest, so that's great!

Anyway, that said I see you first joined in March 2008! How come it's taken you so long to post? Have you been visiting all of that time, or did you join and then forget about the site? Although my join date is April 2009 I joined then, made 2 posts and then forgot about adisc until September of last year, so I don't feel I have been a member for as long as my join date would have you believe!

You say you enjoy discussions of travel, have you been lucky enough to do much travelling? I love to travel - my greatest adventure was spending three months in India in 2007. I was completely fascinated by the country - I fell in love with it and at the same time there were parts of it I absolutely could not stand. For me India was one huge contradiction and full of extremes. I would love t return though. I have also seen a fair bit of Europe. I graduate from university this summer and so I am hoping to devote some time to travelling again when I return, hopefully I will get a chance to return to India and then perhaps spend some time exploring some more of Asia as well.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. I hope you will stick around a little longer and I look forward to your response