Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I Control and Remember My Dreams?

Default How do I Control and Remember My Dreams?

I can hardly ever remember my dreams, the ones I do are almost always premonitions. I was wondering if there was a way I could get my self to dream and then eventually control those dreams?

The thing you're talking about is called lucid dreaming. I looked into this for a while a few years back, but found I didn't have the dedication to go all the way through with it. The steps to get to a place where you can begin to have lucid dreams take months or even years. You have to keep a dream journal, analyze your dreams, check your watch or look in a mirror periodically throughout the day (as a reality test to determine if you're dreaming or not), and then you might get a lucid dream once in a while. I don't want to come off as a negative Nelly, but it isn't something that comes easily to most people. I can't remember which resources I used when I gave it a try, but here's something to get you started. Lucid Dreaming Tips - How to Lucid Dream - Tips for Lucid Dreaming / Lucid Dreams

well the first step is to get dreams I can remember. Is there any kind of special "dream tea" or something I can get? (probably a bit too optimistic about this)

Only way to do it involves actual work, sorry.

In that link, read sections 2 and 3 for advice on how to help on your dream recall.

I don't think lucid dreaming is what you want, if your looking for more frequent and more focused premonitions because your not looking to control your fantasies. I think the dream journal is a good idea keep a note of all your dreams and go back and put a second time/date on them for when they happened, find out how frequent they are and whether the deja vu feeling is actual premonition or just close coincidence, and keeping track may keep the dreams clearer for longer so you can write them down.

Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us. Fool us three times, and it get's f**king annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us. Fool us three times, and it get's f**king annoying.
    What???

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    You'll see soon enough child.....
    Should I be nervous?