Thread: Irish Bedwetter

Default Irish Bedwetter

Hello all
    Found and join this site out of interest in nappy wearing I am a 45 year old married man with 2 grown up children my wife is only person aware of my nappy wearing close family are aware of issue but it never talk about.
    have wet the bed all my life
    mother would of kept me in nappies for bedwetting until I was aged 10 although I wore day nappies till I was 4 and mother was a strong believer of shaming and punishing a child out of bedwetting which I will go into at a later date!

Wink Welcome to ADISC from johnyABinAUS.

Welcome wearnappies to ADISC from down under.

Yes, I also have found this site to be an informed, friendly support community and safe place to express an interest in wearing nappies and lots more.

It must have been hard growing up as a bed wetter especially with a mother having such a bad attitude. Very glad to hear that you made it through to this point of life now having your own family and two grown children of your own.

Do you find that having negative experiences from our elders when we are growing up, show us ways (when it is our turn later in life) to be a bit of a contrast and therefore become better parents? At least that is what I have seen.

As for me, my love of nappies (or diapers) started way back as far as I can remember that and a love of wearing female clothes. Some of my main interests in real life are; history, science and astronomy.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello wearnappies.

It would be interesting if you could tell us a little about your life outside of the diaper-related aspects. ADISC is a community of people who happen to wear diapers, not a community exclusively focused on them.

Please note that people who make claims about diaper-related childhood experiences will be met with skepticism. I'd advise reading the rules and letting us get to know you better first. Thanks.

Regardless, welcome to ADISC, I hope your stay is a long and pleasant one.