Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

dprdinky

Really? So who are you, why are you here? Tell us more about yourself, other than you are a teenager who likes to act like a baby and that you live somewhere in Tennessee.

my name is Steven. Im 17. I wear goodnites for fun and I play sports

football and basketball
    Last edited by Peachy; 09-Jan-2011 at 16:46. Reason: merging double post

So other than being NEW what are some of your hobbies? What are some other things that you like too do?
    What are some of you interests, other than ADISC ?

Welcome to the site I really hope you find that we all have a little in common here.
    Have FUN, make lots of FRIENDS.

I love xbox and cod. I like girls (Teenage guy ha) stumbled apon diaper stories while reading a embarassing moments site and fell in love.. I play sports and love the UT vols

dprdinky

Quote Originally Posted by rebel18 View Post
    my name is Steven. Im 17. I wear goodnites for fun and I play sports - football and basketball
    Thanks for sharing the additional information that helps to get to know you Steven.

Word of advice, edit your first post rather then re-posting a bunch of times. Welcome to ADISC Steven, hope you enjoy your stay.

Batesyboy

Hi Steven I'm newish joined about 3-4 days ago and I love Xbox and cod 4,6,7.
    Xbox and iPod are my life now got iPod christmas day.

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Word of advice, edit your first post rather then re-posting a bunch of times. Welcome to ADISC Steven, hope you enjoy your stay.
    I thought you had to be an established contributor to edit posts

So, welcome and hope you enjoy ADISC and find it useful