Thread: New Greetings From Oklahoma

Default New Greetings From Oklahoma

Hi all, I live in NE Oklahoma! I stumbled across this site and here I am. I am interested in making new friends in the ABDL world. I am getting a bigger nerve to reach out (come out) and see who else is around. Feel free to send a chat my way!

Default Welcome to ADISC.

Greetings NE Oklahoma resident. Welcome to ADISC tulsababyboy.

You are not alone and if you want to come out to see if there is any support for you on the internet, then this is a good site to join.

Maybe you are being too shy, but your introduction was a bit brief and if you are just looking to met up with other ABDL people there may be other sites more suitable for you.

I hope you have stumbled across the rules and mission statement of ADISC (plus there are some good hints on how to post a good introduction {but mine was not that good}). If you have you would be aware that ADISC is primarily a support site, (that also accepts members that are from 13 years and older), not an adult dating site, which is far more common in the ABDL world.

It would be better if you would include a little information about other interests in your life outside diapers in your introduction, please. Not that we want to be too nosy, its just that we would like to get to know you a little better.

Would you like to share any other interests or hobbies with us?

As for me, my love of nappies (or diapers) started way back as far as I can remember that and a love of wearing female clothes. In the real world, some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.

I have found this to be a very friendly support site, enjoy your time here.

Welcome! Glad you've taken the step to not be so shy. We realize for some it take a little more to take such steps, we've all been there before. Look forward to your contributions.