Thread: What diaper for girlfriend?

Hemingway

Default What diaper for girlfriend?

I'm not into wearing diapers so have never bought any, but she's open to it, 5'3" ~120 pounds, she wears small in everything, with a girlish figure, not much bigger in hips than waist.

If I don't get any input, I'll get the L/XL Girls Goodnites, but I'm worried those might be kind of big on her? Not worried about long term or heavy use, am worried about what would be cutest and most comfortable for her since it'll be her first time. I'd prefer a less bulky option. What about the biggest Underjams, or some other option I haven't thought of?

She's the first person I've told about my perversion for girls in diapers and she took it great, yay what an awesome girlfriend.

How old is your girlfriend?. The l/XL is designed for people 8-15, but it will happily fit bigger according to other people.

Hemingway

We're both 24. Size doesn't really scale with age though!

L/XL. Even if she's petite it's hard to continue fitting the S/M.

L/XL Goodnights will fit fine.

By the way, if you're going to stick arround it would be greatly apreciated if you posted an introduction tread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by DLGrif View Post
    L/XL. Even if she's petite it's hard to continue fitting the S/M.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    L/XL Goodnights will fit fine.
    Kk, I wasn't going to try to squeeze her into a S/M, just making sure there wasn't a better option than Goodnites. Looking forward to it, appreciate the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    By the way, if you're going to stick arround it would be greatly apreciated if you posted an introduction tread.
    I'll think about it, but really paranoid about connecting information about myself to this. I knew a guy in college who set up an AB profile on a mainstream dating site without pictures that included a bit too much about himself to the point it was really obvious to anyone who was acquainted with him in real life. Getting outed definitely hurt him socially.

I felt the same way when I first arrived here, Hemingway (have similar "perversions" as you as well). You can deftly avoid giving PII while still introducing yourself on a casual level to the forum, though. It's not difficult.

Frankly, I'd skip the Goodnights completely and order her some tape-on diapers. Half the fun is strapping them in.

I would either get some Bambinos or some Tranquility ATN, both are my personal favorites.

I'm gonna go ahead and shoot with Bambinos as well. Definitely a cute diaper for your girlfriend!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Hemingway View Post
    We're both 24. Size doesn't really scale with age though!
    Your profile says you're 29. I reckon your "girlfriend" is either your right hand or inflatable, and both don't / can't wear diapers, so this thread has become meaningless.

Thread closed!