Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I wer diapers if I Have dreams 3-4 times a week?

Default Should I wer diapers if I Have dreams 3-4 times a week?

Should I wear diapers if I Have wet dreams 3-4 times a week?
    Because it's been happening since christmas day 2010.
    Last edited by Batesyboy; 08-Jan-2011 at 20:09.

sounds like a great excuse to me. I have this very unfortunate habit of having wet dreams when sleeping in a different bed, such as when traveling or visiting friends/relatives. Besides never having enough underwear packed, you really don't want to stain your host's sheets, so I've been padding up lately when traveling. It's the considerate thing to do.

My personal record was four in one night, blew through my entire supply of packed undies on the first night. It was all I could do to not shout "Jesus christ not AGAIN!" at 4am.

Besides, you don't have to get up and clean up (or try to get back to sleep in damp shorts I suppose), you can just crack a smile and fall right back to sleep. It's worth it just for that isn't it?
    Last edited by bambinod; 09-Jan-2011 at 18:31.

Anything is better than waking up in gooey underpants.

As gross as Orcaway put it, he/she is right.

I concur. However, I know people who would find this an obscene action. So if you're definitely against it, then diapers are your only choice, unless you want to run the risk of changing sheets constantly. Either way, have fun. ;D

Thumbs up Well, yes! Why not? (If you can).

One great thing about sleeping in diapers (or nappies) that function as intended is; you always wake up in a dry bed! (This should result in a better sleep).

Now a dry bed has got to be a good thing, laundry and embarrassment wise, (especially when visiting). Regardless of the reason you are wearing, your bed sheets stay cleaner longer and the mattress is better off as well, (plus less guilt if you feel that you need a good reason to wear).

Come to think of it we spend about one third of our lives sleeping, we may as well make it fun and as comfortable as possible. Enjoy!
    Last edited by johnyABinAUS; 10-Jan-2011 at 14:55. Reason: missed a letter

That's a lot of hormonal buildup! Perhaps it's time to find a mate.

I suppose a diaper works as a temporary solution... or a condom. As mentioned before, if you'd rather not be in a sticky situation (hehehehe) then masturbate before bed.

Ahhh to be young and full :p

Yeah wear them if you've got them.

Good luck!