Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ever slept in a fursuit?

Default ever slept in a fursuit?

Just a quick thought before I head to bed, so I wont be able to check replies til after work tomorrow. But I was wondering, has anyone else with a full fursuit ever slept in it?

I have a couple times, first time I was just drunk and zonked out in just the body, second time was intentional, last night as it was cold. I found it really comfy and warmer than just under the bedsheets alone, and yes, I was in the whole suit, head included. :P

I don't think that I would try it...mainly because I get too hot sometimes when I sleep and I'd have a hard time getting out of it. It does sound like it would be fun if it was cold enough out.

its not too bad, though i did put my collar on over the top just as a little extra deterrent to stop me taking it off if i wok up half awake in the night.
    Had my underarmor on underneath like i always do so even sweat wasnt much of an issue

I've thought about it, but my Ki suit's mouth is blocked, which makes breathing kinda hard. Or then someone would walk in on me thinking I was dead. . . That too

That just sounds way too hot for my tastes. >.<; Temperature-wise, that is.

"Oh no! Colf was eaten by a wolf! ...The beast lies... I must save him!" *stabs, pulls* *Out jump Colf and Little red riding hood.*

I would probably sweat and drool, and ruin the suit. I don't have one though...

Don't have one, but don't think I could do it unless I turned the heat wayyyyyyy down. It probably be too hot, and i can't sleep at all in the heat :/.

I have tried it before, and I would have to say that it was rather uncomfortable. I tend to overheat a lot at night and even with my footed PJs I have to sleep on the covers without a blanket to stay cool. I guess the the arctic fox in me that likes my bed cold!

Not fully a sleep but i have nodded off in it.