Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Footed PJs a new fad?

Default Footed PJs a new fad?

On the Ellen Degeneres show this morning Ryan Gosling and Ellen wore footed PJs from jumpin jamerz. Ryan sounded like he owned part of the company the way he was talking about them. The video of the segment is at ellen.wornerbros

The Ellen DeGeneres Show: The place for Ellen tickets, celebrity photos, videos, games, giveaways and more.

It actually could start a fad I think.

Lol, I was thinking of posting about this when I saw it this morning. I'm pretty sure it is starting to become a fad, they are becoming more popular all over the world.

SourMashKids

I'm not an AB, but if I lived up north I'd rock one every night. There's no need in the south though...

But yea, one of my friends has one.. she was obsessing over it on facebook haha

I actually wouldn't mind it if they did become a fad...then it would be easier to me to find them to fit.

I realize that there are always the sites like Jumpin' Jammerz, but having even more selection for prints and such is never a bad thing in my opinion.

RYAN. GOSLING.

IN FOOTIES?

Oh dear crispies please let these and waistcoats become fads. I will sell my soul.

Somebody let me know when it is socially acceptable for guys to wear them

dprdinky

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Somebody let me know when it is socially acceptable for guys to wear them
    What? didn't you know it's acceptable for men/boys to wear footed PJ's as much as women/boys!

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    What? didn't you know it's acceptable for men/boys to wear footed PJ's as much as women/boys!

Somehow I think this is not the most widespread acceptance across our culture. :p

However it is reassuring, perhaps I will get some this next semester.

Tyguy

Just this past year, we were doing this scene in drama- and one of the girls my age played a toddler. She asked if she should wear pajamas, say footie pajamas, and my drama instructor just burst out "YEAH! God, I have footie pajamas, and they are so AWESOME!" (He was a man) and everyone started shouting out "I have footie pajamas!" "Oh, OH, I do!" "FOOOOOOTIIIIIIIIE!" Ironically, I think I was one of the only kids there who didn't own footie pajamas...

Of course, this was rehearsal, and as such things that go on in the theater don't necessarily pertain to everyday life. And I don't mean what happens on stage. But drama people are delightfully eccentric...!