Thread: Howdy from down under, couple questions and a bit about myself

Talking Howdy from down under, couple questions and a bit about myself

(yes I cringe when writing that but whatever lol.)

I haven't really interacted with the online community for a few years so little out of touch. Many ABDL from Australia on the forums? I never used these forums in the past that I can remember, ADISC been around long?

Anyway a bit about myself I guess. I have been an abdl since I was like 3 or 4. Well obviously not an ab when i was 3 or 4 but i think you will get the picture. No one thing in particular happened that I can remember to make me this way.

Still feel incredibly uncomfortable discussing it, just so completely different from my day life. I manage pretty well though, have been going through a fairly amicable phase between my two sides for some time. Kind of if you don't bother me I won't bother you. Lol, I don't actually have a personality disorder (that I know of) just it feels that way sometimes, I'm sure most abdl experience that.

So thinking about becoming active online mainly due to a little boredom with it. Would probably be healthy to interact with other abdls even if only via forum/email. Not really sure what I want to talk about but I'm sure something will come to mind. If I chicken out and don't check this thread for a few days don't be too surprised.

Welcome, and yes, there are *B Aussies on here, however don't think of this as a meetup site.

Not having a go here, but you don't think I made it clear enough that I don't want to meetup with others, or you just didnt read my entire post? I'll try to be more clear in the future I guess.

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by superduper View Post
    Not having a go here, but you don't think I made it clear enough that I don't want to meetup with others, or you just didnt read my entire post? I'll try to be more clear in the future I guess.
    Its just better not to mention anything that hints at meet-ups outside of ADISC organized meets which are a totally different thing.

Welcome! Maybe this site will make you feel a little more comfortable with it. As you can see, there are quite a few people here with the same interests. There are a number of other people from Australia on here.

Speaking of interests, can you tell us a bit more about yourself (outside of abdl interests)?

Quote Originally Posted by superduper View Post
    I got no meet-up message from text or subtext so I wouldn't worry too much on that score. Welcome to the site. ADISC is just hitting its third anniversary in its present form but the community was going for years before that under TBDL.org, before it was decided that name didn't represent what we wanted to achieve. I hope you'll like the place. Being able to communicate with others like myself and see that they were just people and not one-dimensional diapered avatars was immensely helpful to me. Perhaps it will benefit you as well.

It can be hard to talk about: most of us have a lifetime of hiding it, supressing it inside ourselves, keeping it from wives and lovers... I was shy when I first came here, and made long dry essays or otherwise interacted in ways that deliberately kept me a stranger: a guy you could know all about but hardly know at all. And adisc put up with me and became my home, a shared yet private place of my own that allowed and welcomed me being me and coming out of my shell...

So tell us about yourself but at your own pace and to the depth you feel comfortable with; and we will be here each step of that path.

Cool Welcome from down under!

Welcome to ADISC superduper, glad you decided to join the site.

There are a fair few Australian members here and plenty of interest groups to belong to if anything stirs you, there is even one group just for Australians.

What are some of your hobbies or interests by the way?

As for me, my love of nappies (or diapers for most people here) started way back as far as I can remember that and a love of wearing female clothes. In my real life, some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.

Enjoy your time here.