Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting the most out of wearing Diapers

Default Getting the most out of wearing Diapers

When I was younger where obtaining and hiding diapers was difficult. I used to wear the diaper over night. Because it's the only accepted time you will be left alone in your room for a long time, and you are hiding it under your bed covers in case anyone runs in.

Now. I had a whole week, and one drynight or whatever I could get a hold of at the time. So to get the most of it. I would wear it two-three nights without spoiling it. It wasn't great as they'd get stretch used, lose their form etc... But I was a 10-12 year old trying to act on my odd diaper feelings.

I was wondering if anyone did something similiar trying to get the most from their short and scarce supply of padding.

Haha! I did that just a last week when I was down to my last diaper. I just got more yesterday though.
    The only time I have time to myself is at night as well right now. =\

Is it possible for you to get more? That's what I would do.
    Oh, and if you are planning on re-wearng the same diaper, I do not recommend wetting it.

Once when I was around 12 or 13, I got this bright idea that a swiffer pad and electrical tape would make a great makeshift diaper... And I would typically experiment while "in the bathroom" or "in the shower" where I would be locked in a room with the water running loudly for at least a little while, and nobody would bother me. Especially when my parents weren't home, I could just tell them I just got into the shower when I could stay in there for hours!

Needless to say, those swiffer pads are a little >.> abrasive.... and things down there hurt for a while afterward, as well as I had to scrub my thighs raw to get that black residue from the electrical tape off (It was all I could find at the time!)

Quote Originally Posted by 123alex321 View Post
    Is it possible for you to get more? That's what I would do.
    Oh, and if you are planning on re-wearng the same diaper, I do not recommend wetting it.
    I think you missed the point. It's not easy to get them. So I had to make every one count. Even when I had a couple over. I still didn't want to exhaust them that quick. So I used them like regular underwear when I slept, and kept them dry for as long as I could.

i used to not use my diaper as i didnt have many. i wore it about 4 nights then would use it

Some years ago when I first obtained the adult sizes I had so few that for a long time I would mainly wear only and not use much, until the diaper (or nappy) was starting to lose its shape, just to make my stock last longer. Things are better now.

I don't have a specific supply problem right now but in the past I do recall trying to make a diaper last as long as practical. Things like not wearing during the day (sitting is hard on a diaper) and of course not using it properly.

Nowadays I'm still a little frugal with them, I don't wet at every opportunity. Some mornings I wake up dry, some not. Some evenings I lay down with one intention and change my mind during the night one way or the other.

I think part of it is the freedom and release from responsibility that a diaper gives them. An "I can wet my diaper if I feel like it" kind of thing. There have been days I've been at home padded up and not really intending on wetting at all that day, and I'm doing something like filling up the water in the humidifier and of course contact with water can trip an urge and find myself "ah what the hell" if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by bambinod; 08-Jan-2011 at 23:56.

I do this all the time cause I love to wear, but can't always get away with wetting. So yeah lol