Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wet Diapers and Wintertime

Red face Wet Diapers and Wintertime

OK, everyone, this is not intended to be a really serious-minded post. But a recent personal experience made me wonder if anyone else might have had a similar funny (but at the time maybe not-so-funny) experience of wintertime wearing of diapers.

I recently found myself in a rather unexpected situation of being outside for an extended period of time while wearing a diaper under my winter clothes. The temperatures were a few degrees below zero fahrenheit.

Now I consider myself a reasonable person, and it is not like me to get myself in this situation. However, circumstances developed while I happened to have a wet diaper (under my normal clothes) where I had to rush to get some things done outside. I thought I would be outside for only a moment and I dressed quickly in some additional fairly good winter attire. However, sometimes things don't go quite as expected. . . . . .

One thing led to another and I eventually found myself in a situation tending to some emergency livestock duties (cows don't just get sick in the summertime) along with several others who are unaware of my AB/DL interests (and with whom I would not want to explain). So, other than changing behind a haystack, there really wasn't any other option. It ended up being a rather cold situation at best.

Well, I share this experience --in that sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself for the situations you can get yourself into. But I also wondered if anyone else has found themselves in a similar predicament and / or how they cope with the challenges of winter weather and diapers.

Dry diapers give me added warmth during the winter, but wet diapers get to be no fun in the freezing cold once the wetness goes from hot (which is nice, imho, initially) to cold.

I was out tedding hay late in the year when it was cold enough to have frost on the ground while wearing a diaper and ended up wetting it and boy, once the nice warm feeling went away it was downright cold! I think I'll reserve this fun for the warm weather.

Well... i fin its be like anything .. and sory fir the bad speling im in a halfsleep daze :P. Um yes, well.. i like to fink of diapers kind of like feet in da sence sometimes u gotta put a sock on em durin da cold.. which keeps up da tempratures yea o.,o ... but mak sur is no stufy! or icky hot insted . So yes... basically snugly layers n support... da mor da diaper sags da les body heat it lets out.. ugh i rely shouldnt be awake rite now... i hope this makes som sence... N e WAY for yea um.. expariment.. i cant say for boys... cuz my cloths sur arnt farm hand male type stuff!

Gudluk!

yours slepily..

chi @[email protected]

When I'm snowboarding, I make sure that I have enough insulating layers on that wet diapers don't become a problem. Our temperatures here on the west side of the Cascades don't get that cold though.

SourMashKids

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    When I'm snowboarding, I make sure that I have enough insulating layers on that wet diapers don't become a problem.
    Do you double up and use boosters, or do you mean something else? I'm from the south, so I'm pretty much clueless.

Stories like these make me thankful I only have to deal with humid summers....

Can't say that I have been caught out in the cold in a wet one however I have left wet ones outside to dispose of and seen them freeze up, I'd hate to be in one that got that cold... Seems like a massive heat sink and an open door for hypothermia.

Quote Originally Posted by SourMashKids View Post
    Do you double up and use boosters, or do you mean something else? I'm from the south, so I'm pretty much clueless.

Stories like these make me thankful I only have to deal with humid summers....
    Well, when snowboarding I do usually use some kind of booster to increase the duration between changes but what I was talking about is more like making sure I have enough warm clothes on so that cold diaper is not an issue.

SourMashKids

Ohh that makes more sense :p So, if you layer up with enough thermals and clothes, the wet diaper will stay warm?