Thread: I have forgotten how to urinate

Default I have forgotten how to urinate

Not literally, but I haven't been padded for awhile, and I'm having a wee bit of trouble "letting it out". Anyone have a similar experience? Tips?

Just relax and let it flow. Running/placing your hand in warm water always helps, too.

You might want to stand in front of the toilet, behavioral conditioning should kick in...assuming you haven't had luck in the last 9 hours :p

Try sitting and reading a book on the toilet. Drink a bit more water too. All will be wee in due course

I stopped for a while and now I can only really do it when standing up. I used to be able to wet lying down if I concentrated.

When in doubt flood your body with water and it will come out, however be sure you have diapers that can handle a bit of a flood. Part of my problem wetting on my back is poor experience that resulted in undesired cleanup in the past.