Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XP Medical Questions

Default XP Medical Questions

This one isn't really pointed at XP Med, but it is related, so here's the question:

I plan to order a bag of Abenas real soon, to try them out. When the box gets to my house, do I have to sign for it, or do they leave it on your porch?

Thanks for any help

-dprdude

I've never had to sign for delivered diapers but I haven't ordered from XP Med specifically either. Most places do not request signature service when sending packages because it costs extra.

SourMashKids

I think you'd have to request for a signature in the instructions part of the shipping process... normally, they'll knock... and run away as fast as they can!

Hugglez

I ordered from xp medical and they didn't even knock or ring the door bell.

Nope. Maybe ring the door bell.... but never had to sign in many deliveries.

Ok, just making sure. And yeah, they run like hell xD I heard it's part of their job to disappear before you get a chance to see them xD

I come home from work and the box is sitting there by the side door. I've never seen the Fed-X truck. UPS was another story but thankfully XP uses Fed-X.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    I come home from work and the box is sitting there by the side door. I've never seen the Fed-X truck. UPS was another story but thankfully XP uses Fed-X.
    That's how mine arrived. And in a very discrete box.

Yep, you can even ask them to use a certain door under the delivery instructions on the order form, if you want added privacy of the box being left at the backdoor!! If not, they'll just leave it at the front door for you!! XP Medical is great to order from too, as they send you a tracking number of your order in your e-mail inbox, so you know where your order is!!

I order from XP at least 3 times a year, I live in an appartment building and I've never had to sign anything, they just leave the box at my door.

-Gus