Thread: Dreams that have come true...

Default Dreams that have come true...

Since there have been talk about dreams recently, I was wondering if there was anyone else who has had dreams like I have that have come true in some form of the other.

Here are mine:

First; Going to a WrestleMania. This was a dream of mine for YEARS and I got to go to WrestleMania 23 and also, I got to step foot on an NFL football field there too. So two dreams were killed there.

Second; Making peace with a lot of my life. I've learned to let go of a lot of my past and I have learned to live with what I have and be respectful of that.

Third; I've held a job down for more than a year. I've been at my current job for six years and will be fortune favor the bold going on a lighter schedule due to health issues.

Fourth; I was able to live independent of my parents while they were in Philadelphia, PA for five years. Some background, I am Asperger's and have a lot of child-like mentality because of that.

Fifth; Made a lot of new friends in life both online and in reality. My friends have become very important to me in my life.

Those are my dreams. Tried to post this earlier but my forkin' internet got messed up or something. Curses softly...

Well, I usually either have very weird dreams or cant remember them at all, so only two of them really ever came true... sorta.
    First one is where this kid I knew in school a few years back got expelled for something. He did, but I honestly cant remember for why =/
    Second one was very recent actually. I dremnt I was trying to fall asleep, and sure enough, I woke back up a while later and went to sleep...