Thread: Hello again!!!!!!!!

Default Hello again!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, I doubt anyone here knows who I am as I have always been sort of a lurker. I guess I will start by telling y'all a little about myself. I am from Knoxville, TN. I wrestled in high school and now I am helping one of the local teams get back on there feet from coming close to being dropped as a program. I fight competitively as well, I currently am training to compete for a light heavyweight title in March. Well I guess that is the big things about myself, anything else you want to know feel free to ask, I am a pretty laid back dude and I am planning on staying awhile Instead of lurking like a creeper lol.

Smile Wecome to ADISC

Welcome to ADISC ThePreatorian.

What sort of lurker were you? Just kidding.

My SO also loves wrestling (she has seen WWE tour down under a few times) but that is another story.

Please excuse me for being a little shy and not thinking of any questions to ask you, (I am not very good at that kind of thing). But I hope you like visiting here to contribute, better than just lurking.

I wish you all the best of luck in getting the local team back on their feet, (team building can be hard).

As for me, some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.

Enjoy your time here.

Welcome, Preatorian! Glad to see another member from the Volunteer State!