Thread: lurker no longer

Default lurker no longer

Hadn't really planned to register but figured I'd better since I wanted to post a head's up on a decent deal and knew if I didn't post an intro first I'd get yelled at...

So, I have enjoyed diapers for a while - been caught a couple of times too, but managed to come up with excuses to avoid issues (or more likely I'm telling myself that to be reassured). The one benefit of getting older is you begin to care less what others think, and so the advice you see here about 'no one cares what you're buying' really is true (more or less).

Grew up with GoodNites, so although they suck for absorbency, they're still my favorites. My favorite "real" diaper is/was Euron, but sadly they've changed the design to no longer be plastic-backed. They were ridiculously expensive to ship from Germany anyway, so maybe that's a good thing.

Using Tranquility ATNs now, and have a sample pack of Dry 24/7 being shipped (very slowwwwly) to try out.

Love to do anything outdoors - walk, run, hike, bike, etc. Also like to listen to music - movie soundtracks are my favorite, and to see as much of the world as I can.

Well that's it for now, hopefully I did the intro right...

Welcome! You've got the intro very good, unlike a lot of new members, and I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to ADISC! That's one letter away from being A DISCO! And that is tremendously reassuring.

Post good. Talk some. Make friends. Crush all others. Avoid the third floor corridor as there is a largeish three-headed dog their who is guarding the last few chapters. Make fun.