Thread: Bambino Teddy tapes

Default Bambino Teddy tapes

Just got a box of Teddy's--I see that they have the "old" tapes, but mine don't seem to be sticking right. I can't get the diaper snug without the tapes coming undone, so the diaper feels too big on me even though I usually fit mediums fine.
    As a first-time Bambino user, am I doing something wrong?

I never had a problem like that with them, but if they have the same tapes as the Classico ones maybe you just got a bad order of them..Unless you are trying to put them on too tight that shouldn't happen

Bambino's tend to be my padding of choice I think I would go with coritou's answer you mite have gotten some bad ones if thats the case I would shoot the company an email or something but I have yet to get any bad ones. ((Knocks on wood))

Make sure you don't have oily hands when putting on any diaper tape as it can wreck the adhesive properties. Aside from that I haven't tried bambinos yet so I can't comment on your situation from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Make sure you don't have oily hands when putting on any diaper tape as it can wreck the adhesive properties. Aside from that I haven't tried bambinos yet so I can't comment on your situation from experience.
    Second that. Bambino tapes have always worked well for me.

Must have been 2 bad diapers--the others seem to be working fine so far. The lower right tape always wants to pop off, but that might be because my hip is a little weird there. Thanks all for the tips!

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Second that. Bambino tapes have always worked well for me.
    Third that. Bambinos in general are a very well made diaper. You quite possibly could have gotten a bad batch.

I agree with BigfoxPye; try sending them an email to let them know. I'm sure they'd be more than willing to accommodate.