Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Well, hello to everybody. My name is Collin. I'm 17, almost 18, and i'm really into wearing diapers (obviously). My hobbies include playing guitar, tennis, and just exploring music and it's history, although mostly it's heavy metal for me. I came onto this site because i was looking for some stories, and i stumbled across Jessica by babyjess, and needless to say it was one of the best stories i've ever read. I am a DL, some other kinks are some bondage stuff and punishment, I am a top in roleplay, but i can switch. I mostly hope to just meet people to talk about these things with, because it makes me feel accepted, however, that does NOT mean that I am only looking for online sex. I'm not against it, but I don't want to jump into it right away either. Thanks for listening

Welcome to ADISC babyrain, glad you commenced joining the site with an introduction.

It cannot be easy being almost 18 living in Michigan and loving diapers, (but growing up different never was).
    Yes you are right, this is not the site to find diaper lovers to hook up with, but if you what to speak about deeper things and find acceptance, here we are.

As for me, my love of nappies (or diapers for most people here) started way back as far as I can remember that and a love of wearing female clothes. In my real life, some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.

Enjoy your time here, I have found this to be a friendly site to visit.